We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our site whilst being fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. While the majority of people are able to treat gambling as a recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can become more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure, not as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing your losses - there will always be another day.
- Only gamble when you are in a position to cover potential losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- Use our responsible gaming tools to set limits on time and money spent on site
- Should you need a break from gambling, this is possible by contacting our customer support team
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling habits, please contact one of the organisations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counseling Organisations’.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling is having a negative impact on your life or someone else's then the following questions may help you find out.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain your betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you can answer "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counselling Organisations’.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we offer our players the possibility of setting Financial Limits applicable to their accounts. To set a limit, please go to My Account, click on the Responsible Gaming tab and select the limit that you would like to apply. A limit will take place from the moment you set it and will not take previous deposits in consideration.
Limits can be amended at any time: a decrease in the specified amount and timeframe will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a specific cooling-off period. This is done in order to limit any damage from rash decisions. Further information on these limits can be found in the Terms and Conditions. If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact the customer Support team.
If you feel that you need to take a break from gambling, we also offer self-exclusion option which can be activated via email, as specified in the Terms and Conditions. You MUST state your wish to SELF-EXCLUDE and any such request will take effect within 24 hours from the moment of receipt of the request by our Support team. NOTE: Unless SELF-EXLCUSION has specifically been stated, your request will be treated as standard account closure, which can then be reopened at any time during the selected period.
For additional information about how we treat self-exclusion such as potential closure of other accounts on sites managed and operated by the license holder, please visit the Terms and Conditions. During the period of self-exclusion, it will in most instances NOT be possible to reopen the account and any request to do so will automatically be rejected. If you would like to withdraw any of your account balance, even if your account has been implemented with RG tools such as self-exclusion, please contact our customer service.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please consider contacting all gambling companies with whom you have accounts with and ask for to be self-excluded there as well. We also recommend installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. Filtering Systems can be found on the bottom of this page.
Gambling Counselling Organisations
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on www.loki.com and we treat this responsibility very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers where payment methods are available to persons under 18 years of age, and also make random age verification checks on customers.
Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and will be reported to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com